Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 1 of waiting...

Well, I think it is safe to say that I will not be hearing from the doctor today.  I was really hoping to get some news on Zeke's bone marrow.  I'm anxious for the results.  Hopefully by this time they have been able to begin testing on the bone chip.  Maybe tomorrow I can get the news I've been waiting on for both the aspiration and the biopsy.  I just want answers and my baby to be fixed.

When Zeke woke up this morning he was complaining of hurting.  My mom and I had a conversation with Dr.K yesterday about how Zeke doesn't ever complain.  I asked him where he was hurting and he pointed to his back where the bone marrow was taken.  Even though I told him about the bone marrow, he is unaware that anything was done on his back.  So when he complained, I had to believe him.  I gave him some Tylenol for the pain and he began vomiting.  So needless to say I kept him home from school today.  After nap time he began showing signs of feeling better.  He wanted to play with his toys, he hadn't been complaining of being in pain and had not vomited any more.  As of now, I think he is back to 100%, which I'm glad about.  Even though I hate missing work and Zeke missing school, I had a good day hanging out with my baby.  Hopefully I will get some news TOMORROW!!  Fingers crossed and prayers for GOOD news!!!

After his nap today he wanted to sing...I don't hate it!

Once he felt like playing, he wanted to draw.  I drew a picture of him...and he drew one of me...he told me how pretty I am in my picture!!  He's so sweet!

Then he decided to make one of Papa and Nana.  Papa is at the top left, he is a fish.  Nana is the top right, she is a potato

Before bed time he got to take a bath and get his band-aid off.  Here is what the bone marrow looks like...
it is hard to tell, but it is bruised and a little swollen.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet video...sooo CUTE! Glad he's feeling better...praying for good results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Schrack, we are praying for you and Zeke!

    <3 Kristina Bereal

    ReplyDelete